- ✔ Lower Back Compression – Designed to conform to your body more effectively this back brace for men and women helps relieve aches and pains due to age, sciatica, herniated discs, scoliosis, and overuse.
- ✔ Enhanced with Versatile Support – This light lower back brace features six strips running vertically that let you bend and move without limiting mobility or range of motion to relieve pain and improve stability.
- ✔ Lightweight, Breathable Neoprene – Our premium lower back support belt is made with a flexible, moisture-wicking neoprene fabric that supports your posture while also letting your body breathe comfortably.
- ✔ Multiple Sizes with a Universal Fit – We offer Zofore Sport back braces in various sizes (see above) to help you find just the right support. They’re also designed with quick-adjust Hook and Loop to help customize your fit.
- ✔ Reinforces Fitness and Recovery – Zofore Sport lower back pain braces can be used when you’re working out and lifting weights, improving posture at your desk, or recovering faster after an injury so you can get back on track.
Experience much-needed back pain relief with a supportive lower lumbar compression support brace designed to add stability to movement and recovery.
Are you tried of struggling with back pain due to injury, overuse, or even poor posture? It’s time to get the right support with the Zofore Support Back Brace. Designed with advanced compression, supportive vertical strips, and smart ergonomic stability this form-fitting neoprene band lets you bend, move, and twist with less pain, so you can continue to be active and on the go.
- Supportive Lower Back Brace
- Adjustable Compression System
- Form-Fitted with 6 Support Strips
- Breathable, Moisture-Wicking Neoprene
- Helps Relieve Pain, Pressure, Discomfort
- Improves Posture and Stability
- Unisex (Men and Women)
- Available in Multiple Sizes
Relieve lower lumbar pain and better support your back with a compressive back support brace from Zofore Sport and maintain your active lifestyle with better comfort.
Return & Exchange
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.